Daddy Pat's Music


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Year of Medicine

Wow, getting old really sucks. Finished my colonoscopy this morning. Looks like we do it again in 3 instead of 10. Saw my eye doc to get new glasses and he said, I should see the eye surgeons to have my cataracts removed. I had been told they would not need to come out for some time. I think I agree with my eye doc as my vision is really slipping. So, I am waiting on the consult with the hopes we can get the eyes done this year, and sooner the better. I will hope to complete my dental work with an implant and crown before Fall. And the topper for 2010 is, I hit the 60 mark. I am really old and I don't want to be.

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

I saw a sign once that said "age is a state of mind". There's nothing you can do to stop the aging process, so just embrace it and enjoy life! :)