Daddy Pat's Music


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daddy Pat's Reading List

I suspect that those who know me, know that I am an avid reader. I love the wordmanship of these authors and their ability to hold the suspense while at the same time, placing the characters in both real and make believe settings around the globe.

I thought I would share my list of authors. I want to thank my friend Angie, who back in the early 90s, got me back into reading. Thanks Angie for reawakening that passion.

So, here is my list: Jeffery Archer, David Baldacci(complete works(CW)), Bret Battles, Steve Berry(CW), Lawrence Block, Dale Brown, Dan Brown, Tom Clancy, Shelly Johnson Choog, Harlan Coben(CW), Michael Connelly(CW), Robert Crais(CW), Jeffery Deaver, Nelson Demille, David Ellis(CW), Leif Enger, Ian Flemming, Vince Flynn(CW), Ken Follett, G.M. Ford, Joseph Finder(CW), Frederick Forsyth, John Gilsrap, Tim Green, John Howard Griffin, John Grisham, Brian Haig(CW), Robert Heinein, Jack Higgins, Geg Isles(CW), JA Jance(CW of the Beaumont series), Tim Lehaye/Jerry Jenkins(CW of the Left Behind series), P.D. James, Jonathan Kellerman(CW), James Ketchum, Eric Larson, John Le Carre, Dennis Lehane, Robert Ludlum(CW), Erick Van Lusbader, Phillip Margolin, Neal A. Maxwell, Steve Martini(CW), Dean Koontz(CW), Michael Palmer, Robert B. Parker, Robin Parrish(CW), James Patterson(CW), Richard North Patterson(CW), Ridley Pearson(CW), Don Penelton, Larry Niven/Jerry Pournelle, Chirstopher Reich, John Sandford(CW), John Saul, Irwin Shaw, Daniel Silva(CW), Robert K, Tanenbaum(CW), Brad Thor(CW), Leon Uris, Stephen White.

To date, this list includes over 535 novels.

No comments: