Daddy Pat's Music


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting better

Well, it appears that I am on the mend. Though I still have a cough, now and then, it seems to be waning. I am also able to sleep again.

I have posted pictures from our trip to Mazatlan. I am still waiting for some pictures from Brandi to come across. These are some she shot and I liked. She has some of the Iguanas that I particularly like.

We are off to the house in Mount Vernon this weekend. We have some chores we need to complete, specifically putting down some bark/mulch in the flower beds. I will take some pictures of the new house and post them on the blog. I know that some of you have seen the house, but oh well.

Saturday, I am going to the Mariners game with a friend and his partner.

We had a couple look at the Hansville house twice, but they elected to take a house up the road. It cost more, but "has a better view." Of course they will have to spend about 8K to put in the rockery and yard, so let them. I not bitter though. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it's got to suck waiting and waiting for the Hansville house to sell, but it will sell eventually!

DeAnne said...

a friend and his partner?