Daddy Pat's Music


Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mazatlan 2008

Two days prior to leaving for our trip to Mazatlan, I started coughing and have not stopped since. I actually spent most of the first three days in bed. No energy at all. Those first three days consisted of eating and going back to bed. What a bite.

We stayed at our time share at Pueblo Bonito, Emerald Bay. I will post some pictures in a few days. We did nothing but lie around by the pool, or bed in my case, eat, and read. I took three books with me, but only finished two. Partly due to my health and I just couldn't get into the main character in the first book I started.

Brandi did her 1000 piece crossword puzzle which is a tradition and she walked on the beach collecting her little sea shells (oh joy!!). Just what we need.

We met several folks from Washington, which is usually the norm.

Weather was warm, but enjoyable. Lots of sun, but with a nice off shore breeze to provide a break of sorts.

The worst part of the trip was coming back through LAX. It is the pits, always. We finally got home around three in the morning.

Well, that is it for now. I will work on the pictures over the next couple of days and get them posted.

No comments: